Do you need help?
The Customer Support System is a single point of contact with InfoDom’s Customer Support Team.
It is intended for users to easily, quickly create and track user reports, whether they are requests, incidents or initiatives for improvements to the system that is operationally used and for which support is provided.
Key values of the customer service system:
– Compliance with global standards in IT service management and quality: ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 9001,
– Faster and simpler access to information and easier communication with the Support Team,
– Automatic creation of new support requests directly via electronic mail,
– Interactive communication with users in order to diagnose the application in more detail and solve it faster,
– History of communication with the user on each application related to detailed diagnosis of the problem,
– Insight into the status of all user requests for support,
– Automatic e-mail notification about the solution to the application,
– Quick report creation by exporting applications to an Excel table.
Customer support works on two levels. The first level of support consists of a team of associates and customer support specialists, and the second level of support consists of dedicated business and development teams. The first level of support receives applications, resolves them, and if it is not possible to do this at the first level, it is forwarded to the operational team for further processing and resolution.
All inquiries and suggestions related to InfoDom products, services and customer support can be directed to:
– by phone: 0800 222201
Customer support is organized from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and the customer support system is available 24/7. The system can be accessed via:
– website https://podrska.infodom.hr or
– by email: firstname.lastname@example.org