|HRM experiences application
Knowledge becomes outdated and its value decreases. It is important to timely notice, acquire and adopt new knowledges. After defining knowledge that is of strategic importance to the organization, and after recognizing a need for knowledge, it is important to define what the organization already knows. But, only what is relevant and of use for the organization. This is particularly important because there is quite a lot of knowledge in the area of experience and transfer of such knowledge is by far more complex than any other type of knowledge. Knowledges and experiences united in such a way are an important factor in ensuring competitive advantage of every organization.
InfoDom offers HRM experiences application which helps monitor employees’ experience by uniting all knowledge, experience and references of employees and organization partners, or individual experiences from outsourced companies, inside and outside the organization. This knowledge contributes to creation of intellectual capital of the company.
Benefit of monitoring experience for the organization:
- Respectable position of the organization in relation to competition,
- Insight into relevant experiences the employee gained in former organizations (experiences in Croatian, but also international organizations/projects),
- Greater employee satisfaction because they contribute to the organization in those segments that are nit primarily in their job description,
- Potential of the organizations are optimally utilized,
- Customers become more satisfied.
Oracle HRMS - Oracle Managing human resources
InfoDom offers Oracle HRMS which is an integral part of Oracle e-Business Suite (Oracle eBS), an integrated set of business solutions which provide support to business processes in the company.
Oracle HRMS is a system for support of human resources management business processes which unite tasks related to employees, hiring new employees, education and utilization of new knowledge and experience necessary for business processes development.
Basic functionalities are:
- Managing organization structure,
- Workplace administration,
- Managing employment process,
- Maintaining employee data,
- Managing competences,
- Monitoring efficiency and evaluation,
- Monitoring employees’ education,
- Managing rewarding process,
- Planning employee number at the level of company, position or job,
- Monitoring absenteeism.