InfoDom Group, based in Zagreb, is expanding its business both regionally and towards western countries. InfoDom Sarajevo Ltd has been operating since December 2007 and InfoDom Bruxelles is since 2008. Besides cooperating with our own local companies, we also cooperate with local partners on implementation, improvement and adjustment of our and our partners' products and services to local markets. At the same time we also work on joint export products on other markets.
InfoDom Group is also active in the education field especially through ILBA (International leadership business academy) and European conference on business processes and knowledge management.
Increasing number of organisations are becoming aware that the e-business or business in the conditions of
the New economy is the only way to go for sustainable growth and progress. Concepts such as: CRM (Customer
Relationship Management), Competence enters, Call Centres, Front Desk, Back Office, Help Desk are becoming powerful cutting edge in the competitive market, and success in general. InfoDom recognizes great challenge in support to its clients on developing and applying these concepts and perfecting key business processes.
In compliance with our mission, vision and strategy we develop the following competence centres:
- traffic (all kinds of traffic individually, integral traffic management),
- space (GIS, Spacial Units),
- finances (including public finances as well)
- public procurement,
- e-Government: development of new models of the state authority operations.
The knowledge that we acquire, promote and apply are from these areas of reference:
- strategic management of complex organisations,
- operationisation of strategy through BSC,
- modelling, improvement and reengineering of business processes,
- future financial liabilities management,
- infrastructure resources management,
- public and private data and information registries management
- knowledge management
- business intelligence
- quality management
Technologies that we utilize while doing so are technologies of the leading global companies, with which we enjoy high partnership statuses and support. This at the same time allows us getting to know the best practices of particular industries.
We complement our own methodology of development and application of new models by applying entitlements, organisation and technologies by methodologies selected by the global IT leaders as the most favourable ones for the respective industry and project type.